June 04, 2010

A Few Of My Famous Friends





Look at them, they were famous, they are beautiful, they are friends.
I do not have that status.
I'm not famous, I'm not as pretty as them. Their friendship was filled by various kinds of amazing things.
Shopping every week, come to the fashion show, even went together to go abroad.
Underlie their friendship with the expensive things.
But I'm sure, they love one another because the friendship could not be purchased.

But hei,I also have my best friend who i can trust. I can be completely honest with her without being so scared that my secret will be reveal by her.







And these are a few of my famous friends









Eventhough we're not famous,but for me,all of my friends are famous and all of them means a lot to me :) and ofcourse,i love each one of them very much!
And Thank God i have them as my best friends now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment