June 04, 2010

Incomplete




what's on your mind when looking at the picture above? Yes, happy family, all smiling, holding hands, there are strong ties between them.
I used to feel it.
Like a small child I used to only know that I have a father and I have a mother.
And I was the only child.
I used to be happy, because I do not understand the real situation.
I've always cheerful, feel all there.
I miss those time periods.
And I do not know where all that missing, all I know, I lost one person.
I can still see him clearly. Even if not every day.
There's even one person who tried to replace him.
No sense of direction.
I'm just a girl who follows what do I want and do not care what my future will be like later.

So,thank you.Without you, I would not know at the position where I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment